The summer season is now upon us and, hopefully, this rainy weather will end soon.
Our Family Campground is open and so is the Beach. Beach hours are from 12 noon - 6 PM Monday-Saturday and from 1 PM - 6 PM on Sunday.
Canoe, kayak, paddle boats and row boats can be rented at the Beach.
The Beach also has a new floating dock for the kids to enjoy.
Please note that overnight horse camping is available any time at Lockwood and costs $10 per rig per night.
Please call the Park Office at: 814-676-6116 to let us know if you are planning to camp at Lockwood.
The Sneak Road parking area is now for day ride use only.
Upcoming events at the Park include:
- July 25th: Horseback Trail Challenge Ride at Lockwood. The registration form can be found here.
- July 31st: Full Moon Kayak on Justus Lake: 8:30 PM.
- August 12th: Jessica’s Swim: Registration begins at 4 PM at the old Boat Launch. Swim begins at 6 PM followed by hot dogs & a Chinese auction.
- August 15th: Annual Mountain Bike Race at Pioneer Flats (Reg. Form)
- September 13th: United Way's Color Blast 5K Fundraiser
- October 17th: Rocky Grove Invitational at Pioneer Flats
Again, please click on the related topics on the left side of this page for more information & reservation forms.
You may also call the Park Office at your convenience.
Park Office hours are now in place for the regular season.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday hours are 9 AM - 4:45 PM.
Tuesday hours are 9 AM - 3:45 PM & Friday hours are 9 AM - 5:45 PM.
Reservations, prices and other information for camping, pavilion rentals & the Cottage & Farmhouse can be obtained and made by contacting the Park Office at: 814-676-6116, or toll free at: 1-877-896-6453.
You can also obtain the latest News & Events
for the Park by clicking here.
The Park mailing address is: Two Mile Run County Park, 471 Beach Road, Franklin, PA 16323.
Our 2,695 acre Park with its 144 acre Justus Lake and nearly 28 miles of trails make
it a year-round great place to have fun and simply enjoy the outdoors.
Please click on the links shown on the left for more information.
Come & enjoy the Fun at Two Mile Run!
Hope to see you at the Park soon!